To Be Or Not To Be

R.B

In the first quarter of the new year I will be going underthe knife and if they screw up I am a parry pelagic or paralyzed down one orboth arms and that’s the easy part and I can't find anybody to fix L1 to L5 Ithink I should leave instructions if they make a mistake that I am not to wakeup

What do you think?

R.B said:
In the first quarter of the new year I will be going underthe knife and if they screw up I am a parry pelagic or paralyzed down one orboth arms and that's the easy part and I can't find anybody to fix L1 to L5 Ithink I should leave instructions if they make a mistake that I am not to wakeup

What do you think?

I think this post is disturbing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
R.B said:
In the first quarter of the new year I will be going underthe knife and if they screw up I am a parry pelagic or paralyzed down one orboth arms and that's the easy part and I can't find anybody to fix L1 to L5 Ithink I should leave instructions if they make a mistake that I am not to wakeup

What do you think?

I think this post is disturbing.
Yes it is

Goity said:
Are you going in for a boob job? If so I suggest going for one big superboob.

Fuck you

Other people can't tell you what to do here or even give very meaningful input. Only you can make this decision. But if you're going to ask someone make it friends or family, people who have some stake in your life.

Back