"timed Out"

well firstly, hello everyone! i havent turned on my gp32 since august last year due to A levels etc etc, but im now hoping to get back into the scene...mostly to try out smashgp :p!

so i reinstalled pc link onto my computer snd now whenever i start to send something across to the gp32 it just comes up with "timed out" on the pc screen and something about a"communication error" on the gp32 screen (i have the newer official firmware if that helps) any ideas anyone?

cheers

B)

It took me a coupla days to realize this and I was so pissed off at the fact I had payed so much for something that I thought wouldn't even work with my damn PC.

make sure you plug everthing in AFTER you open the pc-link/gpmanager software..

anyways.. I think you'll be very pleased with SmashGP!

wouldn't hurt getting the drivers from GamePark website
plug it in while its on, Windows sees it, then point to the driver
made things easier for me

~Octavious

there must be some sort of bug or something...because...on one of my posts here on this board...i was having the same problem that you are...

i kind of gave up for now...i am using my card reader...but it sure kills me not knowing what is it that the gpmanger doesn't work...it freezes up...gives me that box "connect the unit and the usb...blah blah blah..." and then it says "time out".

i tried turning the unit first, later...2pcs...different usb ports...got drivers and stuff from their site...the only thing i did not try was another usb cable as i mentioned on my other post...

whatever happens...if you find out what it might be...let me know...please?

carapalida.

Back