This Is A Formal Apology

glossywhite

Still Fresh
Hi guys - I wanted to say sorry to you good folks. I have been rather unpleasant and a little over-zealous and hotheaded in the forums, since I started my membership last week. I would like to apologise for being argumentative & over-reacting to certain people, whether it was provoked or not, I should have kept my cool and ignored it, but I didn't.

I am sorry if I have wound any of you up with my over-passionate posts or replies - I am a good chap, and it goes against everything I believe in, to have been such a foolish plank. I want to help you all and I hope that this Wiz console eventually turns into something amazing; I know that it has the potential to, with SO many amazing and talented people on board here.

I truly don't know what else to say - I have been a foolish man, but I hope we can start over now.

Best regards, Matt :)

Well, i'm glad you calmed down. And thank you for pointing out the screen burn issue (or for burning your screen ;) ). Had i not turned on the auto-off function myself i would probably be in a pickle too by now.

And for the record, i do agree it should be on by default. Here's to hoping GPH fixes this in an update.

Regards
Uni

No need to apologize (as far as I'm concerned), just be cool ;) Being just another post makes you look like you just like the attention, when you could've put this in your other thread. Just start posting cool :)

(I didn't see some of your other threads; you got screen-burned? Thats quite a shame :(

jeff

SONY said:
Apology accepted, mate. Now enjoy Wiz. B)

Regards,
Mel Harrington

Are you a Sony fan or something?. Do you know what an unethical company they are?. Each to their own... suffice to say that rootkit is enought to dissuade *anyone* from using Sony stuff. You probably have heard about this, but if not: Sony rootkit

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back