The Youtube Video Thread!

Nice, I had been wondering if the Classic controller would work and it seems it does, that's fantastic! I love this controller!

How good is the controller? How much does one cost?

I'm still trying to find one (or better, two!) perfect controller for late-night tv-out gaming sessions, complete with dual nubs, d-pad and buttons.
I wonder if the cable is long enough to be sitting on a couch and enjoying it? Is there a bluetooth version of this controller?

Wolfsclaw said:

I'm still trying to find one (or better, two!) perfect controller for late-night tv-out gaming sessions, complete with dual nubs, d-pad and buttons.
I wonder if the cable is long enough to be sitting on a couch and enjoying it? Is there a bluetooth version of this controller?
How about some of these?

Ordered some myself so I can let you know if they are any good or not :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
Was it hard to get the controller working?
It wasn't too difficult. I just did "sudo opkg install cwiid" and edited /etc/cwiid/wminput/buttons and /etc/cwiid/wminput/default to remap the buttons. Then I ran wminput to connect to the controller and configured the controls in picodrive.

Wolfsclaw said:

The controller is pretty good, and it costs $20 on Amazon. You will need a Wii remote if you don't already have one, which will cost another 20-30 bucks. Regarding cable length, the classic controller is connected to the Wii remote with a ~3 foot long cable. However, the Wii remote is connected to the Pandora via bluetooth, so it could work perfectly for tv-out gaming on a couch. :)

I am honestly surprised we've not been rick-rolled yet :)

jeff

(Yes, thats so very 5+ years ago, but I got ricked twice on youtube already today ;)

I was doing a little Youtube viewing tonight and came across a few videos of ED from Gamescom 2010. I can't understand a word but it was still neat to watch. :)

I don't think these have been posted yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxhdFyhtqe8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIIwdHZ0s9g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eboXNwtCrm8

Xenu said:
This Mame Medley will make you cry if you don't have a pandora yet ;)

Thankyou so much for this!

I'd gotten slightly more pissed off at the lack of my Pandora with every passing month and was close to cancelling and asking for a refund.
Seeing your video has remined me why I ordered in the first place and now want to stay the course.

I could imagine, a little bit more effort and money and you could have your finished 8-layer Pyra PCB within a month. ;)
IF you find the right people of course, China is huge.

Back