The Truth On Guyfawkes Evil Actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you give us a highlight?

I tried freetranslation but it gave out rubbish

tell us Drummaster!

!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: I don't believe that GuyFawkes would do that for a minute. I don't know him personally and have heard some bad things about him, but killing the community on purpose? I doubt it. He's always seemed really nice to me.

:blink: I don't believe that GuyFawkes would do that for a minute. I don't know him personally and have heard some bad things about him, but killing the community on purpose? I doubt it. He's always seemed really nice to me.
Believe me.
I would not have any interest to say that if it were false, I don't even know this Guyfawkes, so no personal revenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats BS, Drumaster

What would be the point
Benefits of this is that the new site would be ALOT easier for me to manage and keep upto date, all the news is easily accessible for owners of more than one console (which there are alot of), new site design using PHP Nuke and improved layout, navigation etc. The site would also have new staff to ensure that news is posted as soon as possible. The forums will stay as they are and they wont be changed at all as they work well enough.

Wait a minute,

are you complaining because he is merging the sites?

vote.gif

Am i not getting this right..............

Attachments

• vote.gif
    vote.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 100
  • vote.gif
    vote.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 100
About the irc logs, it mainly deal with GP32emu being a website with many false news to
weaken others news websites. Posters were making those false news to have perpetually the exclusivity so that program releasers who have heard of this website, finally give their news to gp32emu first. And about the Zodiac issue in which they would have cheated with the results of the competition to give yoyo a Zodiac so that he would code emulators on it.
I dunno if all those things are true but they are sad conspiracy news.

no, it has something to do with the GBAX Compos, where YoYo was given a Zodiac. DM says (actually that Atrkid guy) that this was planned to destroy the GP32 Scene in General. Personally i think thats Bullshit (sorry DM).

no, it has something to do with the GBAX Compos, where YoYo was given a Zodiac. DM says (actually that Atrkid guy) that this was planned to destroy the GP32 Scene in General. Personally i think thats Bullshit (sorry DM).
:lol: of course. he planned that for a long time and exactly knew that YoYo would convert over to zodiac when he only got one.

:rolleyes: ...nothing to open a topic for. its just rumours and malinterpreation of some ironic french IRClog.

ok, this will probably sound a bit strange coming from me (as some of you know i got in a paddy a few years ago when i got votes 'deleted' in a gp32/gbax comp).

but guyfawkes is a nice guy, i'd never really spoken to him until lately but hes helpful and polite.. and craig, well, he's done alot for the gp32 scene and sold a staggering number of gp32's, so linking gbax to trying to "kill off the GP32" scene is just plain silly for a start.

as for the "fake news" on gp32emu, i can't remember ever seeing any faked news articles on the site :p infact it doesn't even seem to have much news on it anymore.. so that claim is a bit silly

and finally, the claim that the comp was rigged in order to give the Zodiac to a big GP32 coder - look at the entrys, he deserved to win - if he didnt deserve the prize im sure we'd all of heard an uproar over it at the time, which we didnt.

:p id take all this with a pinch of salt before starting a witch hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back