The 999.999,99 € collection (Sega, Nintendo & NEC)

Impressive !

I wonder how much each item costs, and the sum of all.

This should be send to a museum, if i where **** loaded rich i would buy it all, and donate it.

that is amazing, I bet it didn't cost that much to collect it all, damn video games are a great investment (if you invested early that is)

Infact I cant even belive he wants to sell this collection? surly when you have spend time and effect to complete the collection you would want to keep it? Its a shame these arn't all pal releases :p

^ I thought you where the one selling :p

"I need to get a million so I can buy more pandoras!!111one"

Wrath of Khan said:
whats the ppoint if you cant play.Factory sealeds not much fun
Exactly what I thought. My stuff always ends up scratched and cracked. Thats the way it should be ; D

He even bought the crappy games. -.-

Maybe he is dying or maybe he got married xD

^ Actually, this bloke is actually a known collector (he's not much of a gamer) who is quite on the famous side...I forget his name though?

Anyway, he is actually putting this on eBay (it's not the first time, as he's listed his complete DC collection for a ridiculous price before) just to boast, knowing full well that no-one would be able to afford, let alone no-one in their right mind would go for his asking price (he'll definitely knock-back any offer he gets).

There's a name for these boasters, but I forget what it is and, imo they shouldn't be allowed to do this on eBay just to get fame. A lot of these dirty blokes seem to come from France too.

I hope that one day a billionaire or someone similar does hit the Buy it Now button and pays up, because I bet that this dirty collector will end up saying something like, "sorry, I'll have to refund you, as my house burnt down and my entire collection went down with it...", and therefore coughing out a fair bit of eBay/PayPal fees.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should start a kickstarter campaign to fund buying this collection and open up a public gaming musem :)

I should start a kickstarter campaign to fund buying this collection and open up a public gaming musem :)

Please please do this, spread it via social media. Even if you don't reach the goal it would be interesting to see what it gets to.

Why? The French bloke isn't even intending to sell? It's just one big bluff to garner more fame.
hope someone buy it or some evil guy identify him and rob his collection...

Back