Thank you kind MODS !

2bit

This is a place for the mods to let their hair down and a place for the rest of us who are to cheap to send cash or a liver ruining beverage to say thanks . I'll start :

Thank you very much :) !

I miss those two too, however I quite like Waldo here, ;-) and Gadgetoid / PokeParadox have been awesome people to have around.

I have faith they can not only lumber around in the shoes Sony and Prom' left behind, but run a marathon in them. Let them get used to it for awhile and have faith they will be awesome in their own way.

I miss those two too, however I quite like Waldo here, ;-) and Gadgetoid / PokeParadox have been awesome people to have around.

I have faith they can not only lumber around in the shoes Sony and Prom' left behind, but run a marathon in them. Let them get used to it for awhile and have faith they will be awesome in their own way.
agreed

I have no complaints about the new mods - I don't think there could have been better candidates for the position.

Sony did a good job, and I came to rely on him to keep me informed regarding all the new handhelds being released. I'll miss his contributions to this community.

... but I am so so terribly sad that Prometheus is gone. :(

First I knew was a pm from her *that I couldn't even reply to*!... I was like.... whaaaaaaaat!!!!! Nooooo!!!!! *sob*

Whenever I think about it it just doesn't feel right. I don't mind if she's not a mod, or doesn't want those responsibilities anymore.... I just want her back. :(

*sigh*

The thing that I don't like about Wally is that he's so hard to find. :(

DepartmentStore.jpg

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DepartmentStore.jpg
;)

Thats the beauty of it... You could never find a Talking Moose in that picture P.S I found myself in the left hand corner ;)

Thanks guys :) <3 you all

I have no complaints about the new mods - I don't think there could have been better candidates for the position.

Sony did a good job, and I came to rely on him to keep me informed regarding all the new handhelds being released. I'll miss his contributions to this community.

... but I am so so terribly sad that Prometheus is gone. :(

First I knew was a pm from her *that I couldn't even reply to*!... I was like.... whaaaaaaaat!!!!! Nooooo!!!!! *sob*

Whenever I think about it it just doesn't feel right. I don't mind if she's not a mod, or doesn't want those responsibilities anymore.... I just want her back. :(

*sigh*

Indeed, I got a very touching message from Prometheus - she was an asset to this community. Can I just say if someone does have contact info for her, can you pm me please, as I need to reply to that message...

Also I doubt I can fill those shoes left behind, I do my best with the reports that pop-up though - normally on my lunch break. ;)

Also anyone worrying about Sony - I have him on facebook and he seems to be ok - he's been on mofo trains the last few days (his words, not mine.)

And thank you for the thank you...? :p

I would also appreciate it if someone in the know could pm me some contact info for Prometheus... It seems a crime not being able to reply. :)

But yes, a big THANKS to the new mods ;) You obviously are doing a good job because from my side everything seems to be running a-ok.

Yeah we lve you mods!

..regarding Prometheus and you wanting to reply to the PM's you got from her, have you tried contacting her via her other channels?

I know she had a number of her other hang outs in her mail sig when she was here, and was on that site for reviving the Megaman game... maybe able to contact via there, I don't know what those sites were but you might be able to find an old post with sig on or use the wayback machine?

Shame she not around still eh

My first line ^ goes out to retired mods too :)

DepartmentStore.jpg
;)
Thats the beauty of it... You could never find a Talking Moose in that picture P.S I found myself in the left hand corner ;)

Thanks guys :) <3 you all
Wait if you're a moose ... And you have that heavy fur coat as well as that extremely heat absorbing tie ... How do you stay cool seing as your in Australia one of the least cool ( temp wise ) countries here or in the whole of the wide world ?

What do you mean the least cool? Its freezing right now..

Oh yeah completely forgot your in the southern hemisphere which means your in the season of winter currently .

Antartica is also right behind us and occasionally we'll get freezing cold wind blown straight at us (Specially in Victoria)
So are there any turrosit trips to Antartica that allow 2bit computer programs ? Launching out of Victoria .

You think I want this job?

Believe me, it's the last thing I want.

But somebody has to make a stand.

Back