Testing

Nice! But where is the A320 section? ;)

Oh, someone should mention that people need to update their sigs, etc. in order to get rid of the double quotes that occurred because of the bug from the previous version of the forum.

WarmFluffyUK posted on May 15 2009 at 08:05 AM said:
One thing I like about this board now, it fast, REALLY FAST!
I hope it'll stay that way - not many people around yet, but it should stay fast :D

Last edited:
Great to see the URL's and quotes working as they should be. It's definately faster, prettier with more bells and whitles to play around with. :D

Uh oh... You can't access anything past Page 2 in Off Topic, even though the index page says that there are 4000+ topics. Something seriously wrong there.

Vorporeal posted on May 15 2009 at 12:17 PM said:
Uh oh... You can't access anything past Page 2 in Off Topic, even though the index page says that there are 4000+ topics. Something seriously wrong there.
Nope, you have to select the maximum age of topics in the lower right, for some reason its 30 days by default.

Last edited by a moderator:
Esn posted on May 15 2009 at 08:30 AM said:
Is it just me, or do posts take up more vertical space than they did before?
Anyway, this will take some time getting used to... :)

That's because the post shows more lines of personal information now.

I kind of miss the old skin, but i'll get used to it... I got used to openhandhelds after all. :)

gp32x.de v2.0 - Now with extra Hoff.

Javacat posted on May 15 2009 at 02:01 PM said:
Hando/admins, could you please turn off youtube autoplay off for reasons javacat has so kindly shown us?

Back