Test Dragon History English

bomberman

I updated about 95% of the text of the original English version in this game so far. If there is anyone interested in testing the game for me and telling me any corrections or improvements (humor/grammer/other), let me know. You can use the walkthrough at the primary site as a guide.

I posted it here for testing.

Thanks in advance.

great news... :)
sorry i can't help very much becouse english is not my native language...but when translation is available (and have some free time) i could translate that to italian.

bman said:
I updated about 55% of the text of the original English version in this game so far. If there is anyone interested in testing the game for me and telling me any corrections or improvements (humor/grammer/other), let me know. You can use the walkthrough at the primary site as a guide.

Just PM me and I can send the TEXT (RETEZCE.DFW) file as an email.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, as "Draci historie" is a czech game, I was thinking about translating it myself :) My English is not that good, but if you needed help with the project, I would be interested. Never finished the game yet, though.

EDIT: Now I remember why I never started with the translation, it has already been translated, you can download the english version here.

Last edited by a moderator:
WhiteFalcon said:
EDIT: Now I remember why I never started with the translation, it has already been translated, you can download the english version here.
Correct. The English translation exists but needed grammer and humor corrections. I'm about 80% of the way there. I sent a preview copy to one of the programmers for a finished update to the English version when it's available. I am asking for playtesters to give advice on any errors or humor that could be done.

I have a copy here.

I updated the thread starter since the URL can change.

bman said:
Correct. The English translation exists but needed grammer and humor corrections. I'm about 80% of the way there. I sent a preview copy to one of the programmers for a finished update to the English version when it's available. I am asking for playtesters to give advice on any errors or humor that could be done.

I have a copy here.

Ah, I see now, I missed that part, sorry. Good luck then :)

The English source has been updated on the Dragon History site. Feel free to recompile and test (do not replace init.dfw). There still remain some nuance issues since the primary focus was english cleanup, but feel free to point out any actual mistakes that detract from the game.

The binaries are now updated on the main site.

http://www.ucw.cz/draci-historie/binary/dh-en-2.0beta.zip

Enjoy

Back