Tennis Game...

joa

Across all the emulators we'll have for the pandora on launch (or around).

Anyone know of any decent tennis games, The only time i played a PSP it was on a tennis game, not sure which but the gameplay was incredibly fun. Maybe one for the ps1 perhaps, Can't imagine a tennis game would be fun with emu slow down though?

Suggestions? Any console. :)

Thanks guys,

Will check out out on the xbox when i get home StevenM,

Is that the name of it MechwillOneDayStepOnYou: Tennis Game? :)

MechsWillOneDayStepOnYou said:
Tennis game for the Neo Geo Pocket Colour was most amazing.
There's a good tennis game for the normal Neo-Geo too but I can't remember the name of it. Probably the same one.

The most fun tennis game I've played was on the 5 in 1 game cartridge that came with the original Gameboy. Not very advanced in the gameplay department but I remember messing with it for hours on end. There shouldn't be any slow down on that one :D

EDIT: NeoGeo Tennis Coliseum?

Last edited by a moderator:
virtua-tennis-world-tour-20051004062710554.jpg

virtua tennis maybe?

A tennis game shouldn't be hard to make. I m sure someone will do one earlier or later.

I am a bbig tennis game fan and THE best ever was on Amiga!

I forgot the name though... :(

+1 for the Game boy tennis, I had it and it was mad fun.

virtua tennis is awesome.

I also like freetennis, though the handling is not very intuitive. Maybe we can use freetennis and improve the controlling?

conso said:

I also like freetennis, though the handling is not very intuitive. Maybe we can use freetennis and improve the controlling?
What platforms is it out for?

joa said:
conso said:

I only know of linux, but maybe windows/mac, too ;)

freetennis.sourceforge.net

It's a shame nobody picked it up for 3 years now, it's really promising!

edit: +1 for pong - pure multiplayer fun.

Anyone play Mario Tennis for the GBA? You know, the one without the mario characters (until the very end of the rpg game). It was a ton of fun.

conso said:
joa said:
conso said:

I only know of linux, but maybe windows/mac, too ;)

freetennis.sourceforge.net

It's a shame nobody picked it up for 3 years now, it's really promising!

edit: +1 for pong - pure multiplayer fun.

+1 for free tennis.. Its fun and very very tricky some of the things you can do. Plus it can be a great multiplayer game.

Noisome

Tripmonkey_uk said:
MechsWillOneDayStepOnYou said:
Tennis game for the Neo Geo Pocket Colour was most amazing.
There's a good tennis game for the normal Neo-Geo too but I can't remember the name of it. Probably the same one.

The most fun tennis game I've played was on the 5 in 1 game cartridge that came with the original Gameboy. Not very advanced in the gameplay department but I remember messing with it for hours on end. There shouldn't be any slow down on that one :D

EDIT: NeoGeo Tennis Coliseum?

PocketTennis-Front.jpg

Pocket Tennis

Back