SWAP : ReBirth Pandora for Dell Mini {ACQUIRED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green7

I love my Pandora but what I need right now is a netbook.

My Pandora is a 512Mb ReBirth Edition.

Crack on the back of unit from right shoulder button to battery tab. Causes a slight bulge which makes it susceptible to a reset on when dropped, even a small height. I have treated this one with care, I suggest you do too :) WiFi, both on Android and Angstrom with my Sky Sagem router is solid at around 300Kbs.

Would like the price of a decent Dell Mini 10v, £150 or a straight swap for same.

pandoraopen.jpg

pandoraclosed.jpg

pandorabattout.jpg

pandorapots.jpg

pandoracrack.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll buy this in a heartbeat. I know it looks bad that a completely new member (literally just registered) to be asking to buy, but I've been looking for a pandora for a while and would love to buy this one. I'm paypal verified as well. I'll shoot you a PM.

Wow, I have *exactly* that crack... But mine doesn't reset itself. Works quite fine. It's obviously a common stress point.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Been offered a 16Gb Mini 9 for my netbook hackintosh needs for £80 so I'm taking my Pandora off the market.

Mods feel free to close/delete

Sorry

Wow, I have *exactly* that crack... But mine doesn't reset itself. Works quite fine. It's obviously a common stress point.

It's only an issue when I cack-handedly hit/drop my Pandora on its top right edge against something hard.

This is going back on the market.

I haven't used it in months.

Same price - £150 - UK only

**could a mod edit the title for me?** Thanks :)

absolutely no way i can convince you to ship to italy?i will pay the shipping expenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back