Super Secret Ninja

Nilsiboy

1337 T045T
Website
Visit site
I found this little game and thought it would be cool to have on the GP....its written in c++ afaik. You are a little ninja and have to get through levels without being seen. you only have a rope to do this. so button layout will be no problem :p

sadly, i couldnt find any source code nor the creators email ):

look at it
Super Secret Ninja

The readme says
Please report any bugs to (juuso.salonen@hut.fi) or via irc to 'juuso^'.

How exactly does this game work? I can get to the second level, but I have no idea how this rope actually works....

you press strg or ctrl if youre out of germany :p to shoot the rope. if you press an arrow key before pressing STRG, the rope will shoot in this direction. diagonal shoots are possible too.
the rope sticks to everything horicontal (....thats not the right word i think). you can swing around with left or right buttons.
a nice trick is shooting the rope down to gather height. thanks, btw, i didnt think of reading the readme 0o

Actually, the rope seems to stick to walls too.... I suppose I just need more training, after all I have been neglecting my Ninja education for quite some time now :D

maybe I'll do a little video using fraps.... i am able to FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY through the first level now :)

oooookay fraps gives me 100 MB movies....and I'm not into Vdub....sry...

anyone wanting to do the port?

Back