Suggestion: New Faq Forum Section

mr twit

A can of spam!
Website
www.mmmpie.co.uk
If you have ever been to Xbox-Scene.com, you will have noticed they have an excellent FAQ which is really just a section of the forum in which users write questions and answers, thus creating an ever-growing FAQ. Have a look at it here. I think GP32x really needs something like that! It would make it a lot easier for noobs to read and notice and would hopefully stop some repeated questions. What do you guys think?

So did I!! I don't know why, must be the lowercase aq. I would have mentioned it earlier but I didn't want to be the only one...

Dozer posted on Aug 9 2004 at 07:05 PM said:
Read what it says in the description finty. Only mod approved threads in the faq section.
Oh yeah, silly me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Aug 8 2004 at 10:11 PM said:
So did I!! I don't know why, must be the lowercase aq. I would have mentioned it earlier but I didn't want to be the only one...
Yeah, if you look around you'll see that an underlined q looks exactly the same as an underlined g. So this could well be a request for a Fag forum :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we should make the forum so you can't reply, or a mod has to approve of a reply, and only let the reply in if it adds some usefull information, because the forum could end up being full of 6 page topics.

Back