Sublime

mingus_dew

is sublime the best band ever i think maybe put up your opinion this is not a poll i reapeat this is not a poll cause put up wheatever you want about them

i dont care

spray posted on Sep 14 2004 at 02:00 PM said:
weirdest post ever!

urm, no idea who sublime are, in that case they suck as i know everything cool on the planet

ever
He's right, he does :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry have to say this but,

As good as Incubus :lol:
Mark said I say Incubus in 90percent of my post so why not make it 100.

Very good band, reggae/ska/punk/rock with hendrix influenced guitar parts on some songs ;) , but to say they were the best band ever is stupid, i used to go through times when i used to think a band was the best band ever, but i like so many now its impossible to choose a best band because i think that title is undeserved for any band, the fact is there are so many genres of music, i mean some people might even think take-that or boyzone are the best band ever.
So in short their very good yes but not the best ever, no band can be named the best ever in all honesty.

i didnt say sublime was the best band ever it was a typo i was trying to type sublime is one of the best bands not ever but you get it.

Kop_007 posted on Sep 16 2004 at 09:14 AM said:
Xboxit wont agree, his favouite band is Girls Aloud.
Yes, he is right, you were the only one I told and I trusted u, Wowe is me, wowe is meeeeeeeeeee.......................Huh :huh:

mingus_dew posted on Sep 16 2004 at 03:34 AM said:
i didnt say sublime was the best band ever it was a typo i was trying to type sublime is one of the best bands not ever but you get it.
I never said you did say they were the best band ever, I just said It would be silly to call them or any band the best ever.

xboxit posted on Sep 16 2004 at 09:19 AM said:
Yes, he is right, you were the only one I told and I trusted u, Wowe is me, wowe is meeeeeeeeeee.......................Huh :huh:

Let's go Eskimo.

Yeah, Date Rape is a funny song and they've got quite a few good ones but there is no such thing as the worlds best band despite what anyone says because every person has a different opinion about different songs and bands.

Kop_007 posted on Sep 16 2004 at 10:59 PM said:
xboxit posted on Sep 16 2004 at 09:19 AM said:

Let's go Eskimo.
Ok :huh: .......u scare me, really!

hullo im a large ska fan, i do enjoy a bit of sublime, i also saw the dudes other band i thought they were pretty bitchin, the guy ws so nice, he invited us for a good ole smoke after the gig.

not many bands are like that

now go listen to some hepcat

Back