Standard "control Layout" Image

DusteD

Still Fresh
Website
dusted.dk
I'm at a point where I need a pixelated image of the Wiz (in wiz-resolution), with buttons clearly marked, so I can put text pointing to each button to describe it's function.
I'd imagine this is something others could use aswell :) Sine I'm no artist, I'm wondering if anyone allready have such an image, and if not, if anyone would be interested in producing it ?

Cheers,
Jimmy.

Hi DusteD

What about the images in the manual or on the GPH website?

http://www.globalgph.com/data/wiz_manual.pdf

(Maybe you should ask them if they allow to use the pics, I don't thing the GPL applies there, too.)

rds

Kasi

Hi Kasi, while the images in the manual are not horrible, they are not exactly in-game material though, the console is angled, or a simple drawing, or the controls are not clearly visible.
Surely one could simply write the controls out in text, but I was hoping for something game-specific, with a clearly outlined image (not photo) of the Wiz in the center, with room around it
were devs could add text to explain what each button does..

Anyway thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep looking, and post here if I find something.

I made this one, don't know if anyone can use it.

4e5e222f96.png

The .xcf (gimp native) with all layers intact, is here.
http://www.easy-share.com/1908963826/wiz.xcf

I could take some high quality pictures of my WiZ, straight on.

Not sure about which file format you want, but I could indeed do BMP, JPEG, or GIF. Maybe others too. Then you could convert them if you'd like.

I can take highres pictures too, the main thing is getting it pixalized into a size that fit's the purpose, and still looks good, the one I posted will do for my game (which has a rather tech/simplistic style in the first place), but I could imagine it wouldn't go with many other games..

@DusteD

I love your wiz pic. Is it ok if I use it in one of my projects?

Back