Stack Write Copy Failed Errors?

-pete-

Still Fresh
So I'm trying to compile the first demo on Lazy Foo's SDL tutorial site and while i can get the demo to compile and run fine under windows I receive a CODE
stack write copy failed, 0x22EA40..0x230000, done 0, windows pid 2287988, Win32 error 5
error when I try to compile, I have tried reinstalling both the IDE and SDK (I'm using the offical pack from http://dev.gp2x.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=479) along with any SDK files guyfawks, is there anything that i could be doing wrong?

More to the point is there a good SDL guide for the GP2X out there? I don't really know where to begin :(

What version of windows are you using? I'm talking to a friend right now who is havingg simular problems with running plane devcpp in Vista.

Daid said:
What version of windows are you using? I'm talking to a friend right now who is havingg simular problems with running plane devcpp in Vista.
Yea its vista, any idea about a fix?

Last edited by a moderator:
its got something to do with cygwin apparently. not sure what in devcpp uses cygwin tools over mingw but it may also be related to mingw...

Back