Squidge Leaving Again?

I could see him leaving if he wants, but for the GBA? That seems a bit weird to me. Oh well, If that is what he wants good luck to him.

I think GBA community is very nice and helpful. Alot better then going to Zodiac where the people are not nearly as nice. Plus the fact you can't even talk about code specifically designed for the Zodiac.

Enslaved posted on Jul 22 2004 at 04:19 AM said:
At least whatever he does will eventually run on GPAdvance :)
:lol:

Loopholed'd !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think If I had the choice, I would rather buy a PSP (Only if you can play Homebrew games on it etc)

I don't want to get into an arguement over it but i am 100% sure the PSP will not be all its cracked upto be (like the PS2) and the Sony following sheep will buy it by the bucket loads to try and be cool.

However at a price tag that is rumoured to be between £250-£500 not many kids will be able to convince their parents to shell out that much on a portable device that they could lose, damage or get nicked while on the move.

I doubt very much that it will have home brew capabilities.

If you want something like that you will be better off getting something like Gizmondo.

They seam to be building a very nice collection of games and funny enough i would even go out on a limb and say what they have in development looks better than the whole of the commercial GP32 scene.

Back