Soundlag Kills The Yinlips

SuperMarcoVer

Still Fresh
Well, i recieved my Yinlips with android 2.3.4 on it so the new version.

It's got like many people are saying a huge soundlag. This kills the fun of the Yinlips.
Hopefully it's gonna get fixed.

Edit: after spending some more time with the Yinlips it came to my attention that movies run with no problems. Files like .mkv or .mov in 1080p runs really great and with no soundlag.
In fact it looks and sound really great! So the problem i think is .APK files.

If it's gonna get fixed with some patch/firmware then this is really a nice device!

I have the newer yinlips and it too has a slight sound lag with all games from all emulators. It's frustrating, some great emulation going on but that's pretty bad. And the brightness controls don't work at all. So far the gba emulation is great but the N64 emulation is ok, when a rom works which is more often not the case.

That's sad to hear about the sound lag. I was considering trading in my old model yinlips for this onebut the sound problem is a deal breaker. Maybe if they get a working patch out to fix it I'll make the swap.

Can anyone comment on the 2 point touch screen, any good or no?

The touch controls work but it's far from perfect. With Angry Birds you can zoom in/out with two fingers so i think thats then 2 point screen right?

Back