GP32 SOS!! ÎÒÐèÒª°ïÖú!!!

lining

Still Fresh
I buy a gp32 in shanghai CHINA by post.I have registed in english website,and downloaded GP32 Authentication Wizard .I have registed suceceed and downloaded gp_launc.zpk program.BUT I can join in korea website by this ID,and i can't download game.
I think the reason is that my gp32 is used by the seller i buy from ,he had registed,so Ican regist again.I am very anxious.I need your help!
MY gp32's serial number is G01120005233P.
Thanks!!!
my E-mail: badboy-74@163.com

Dont worry. Actually english users cant download anything from MEgaGP. Its only for korean users. And you id you ve registered your gp doesnt work in korean part of the site. Gamepark promised to launch english version of MegaGP soon :)

hando posted on Mar 4 2003 said:
Dont worry. Actually english users cant download anything from MEgaGP. Its only for korean users. And you id you ve registered your gp doesnt work in korean part of the site. Gamepark promised to launch english version of MegaGP soon :)
What space does the game of your Gp32 obtain in ?
The game of Gp32 is not what freely to supply
Be grateful to you ! !
:(

Last edited by a moderator:
hando posted on Mar 4 2003 said:
What space does the game of your Gp32 obtain in ?
The game of Gp32 is not what freely to supply ?
When I buy Gp32 , sells on commission that the business lets know me to play and software wholly may to be living WWW.GP32.COM's download free .
I am being cheatd??
Be grateful to you :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back