Sony Ericsson K500i

PinkSpider

Shit.
Website
www.giglio1.karoo.net
What can this baby do? Ive just got one and setting up email is proving to be a fucking arse. Anyways it says it runs java, so should it run every java app/ game?

I need a usb cable so I can put stuff on it also :( Anyone know where I can get one on the cheap?

PinkSpider posted on Dec 17 2004 at 10:57 PM said:
setting up email is proving to be a fucking arse
What are you finding difficult? I've got a k700i and setting up email was just as straight forward as any pc email client (well setting up pop or imap is very straight forward as you just use your normal incoming mail server - smtp is the only one where you need something different because you normally need to use your mobile network providers server).
PinkSpider posted on Dec 17 2004 at 10:57 PM said:
Anyways it says it runs java, so should it run every java app/ game?
No. It runs J2ME which is different from the java on your pc. You'll probably find it will run most J2ME stuff fairly well, but sound might not work on stuff targetted at nokia devices.

Last edited by a moderator:
What email provider you using, I tried using orange but it wouldnt let me sign up; apparently im not on an orange phone, I AM! Then excite but that didnt work :(

Having problems now, I was playing with the settings and now It wont send me my account balance, even though it said it will. AND I HAVE TOO MANY SETTINGS NOW :(

my sister has this k700i baby too and she uses bluetooth, not an usb cable, to transfer files and i would prefer it too :) and its a kewl phone ;)

Back