Some More Renderings

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing too special - just a few more pics based on the prototype design.
This means: No fancy design stuff yet and non-rounded corners :)

Here a few of the older size comparison pics, now updating using the new model.

<*completely innocent question*>

The woman in the picture - is she a model, a person involved in the project, or the sig. other of a person involved in the project?

</*completely innocent question*>

chad78 said:
<*completely innocent question*>

The woman in the picture - is she a model, a person involved in the project, or the sig. other of a person involved in the project?

</*completely innocent question*>
Yeah, I seriously hope you guys didn't go out and hire a model.. (I was hoping I could fill that position~ :ph34r: ).

Oh yeah, and nice work with the renders.

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon said:
Nothing too special - just a few more pics based on the prototype design.
This means: No fancy design stuff yet and non-rounded corners :)
And edges, don't forget to round the edges. Muhahahahaha!! :ph34r:

Very mouth-watering ED. Thanks for all your efforts - even though it's the same render just from different angles, for me each one of the pictures is like seeing a glimpse of heaven :D

Some way to change the colour of the shiny things around the analogic controls?

Like some kind of colourful stickers?

L and R buttons could be more beautiful... These are not hottest.

And for the people that will use the pandora at work,

Is there any way to hide the game controls during a business meeting?
As a small cap?

I'm using google translator. I hope somebody understand what I wrote... :huh:

Very nice, but it looks quite thick to me. Is the final product going to be that thick?

I'm inspirated by the new renderings to puzzle my (old) D-Pad Design into the new pix.
This Design has the Focus on easy 360° slide-over and easy to reach Diagonals. (The Center is not that important, I know ther will be no screw-in stick ^_^ )

"Atomic Edition" :lol: :

fusion_power said:
I'm inspirated by the new renderings to puzzle my (old) D-Pad Design into the new pix.
This Design has the Focus on easy 360° slide-over and easy to reach Diagonals. (The Center is not that important, I know ther will be no screw-in stick ^_^ )
Screw that! oh... It could drastically boost sales since 10+ years of uptime would be guaranteed.

a screw-in stick looks fabulous (although it might get uncomfortable since it is so near the screen)

will I be able to read data off a pendrive with that mini-usb?
it's going to get incredibly more useful if I could read pendrives with it, I'd bet people would buy it if it becomes good for some working features such as office, plus it would be awesome if people could read pictures, music, videos and other stuff off friends and their own pendrives

will the L and R buttons really be that small?

Back