[ SOLD] my pandora for sale.

Aris

Still Fresh
As the topic states, my pandora is for sale. I am not using it that much plus i am saving money to get a new amp for my bass guitar:)

Anyway, the price is 150 pounds or 180 euros + P&P costs from Greece. I will post only to Europe.

It's in a very good condition, i no longer have the original box and the original stylus but i have replaced it with a metalic expandable one.

Please p.m me if you need any more info:)

Thanks in advance:)

Aris

RIMG0001.JPG

RIMG0002.JPG

RIMG0003.JPG

RIMG0004.JPG

RIMG0005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
As the topic states, my pandora is for sale. I am not using it that much plus i am saving money to get a new amp for my bass guitar:)

Anyway, the price is 150 pounds or 180 euros + P&P costs from Greece. I will post only to Europe.

It's in a very good condition, i no longer have the original box and the original stylus but i have replaced it with a metalic expandable one.

Please p.m me if you need any more info:)

Thanks in advance:)

Aris

nice price! has the lcd cable been replaced?

Does the stylys fit inside? Apart from box and stylys, all things which came with it are included?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the stylus fits:) I don't think the pandora stylus is much different than the DS one. You won't have any problem with the power supply. You can change the plug cable to a g-type or use an adapter:)

Would you re-consider sending it OS. I'm in Australia and would be interested.

Not to gloat but I will soon be the proud owner of a Pandora, finally. :)

Now to start gathering a list of PND's to stick on it.

Back