So Who's The Woman In Red On The Op Site?

SoleGrave

This most likely has already been answered but I couldnt find anything. I figure she might be a friend or wife of the OPTeam? Just wondering.

SoleGrave said:
This most likely has already been answered but I couldnt find anything. I figure she might be a friend or wife of the OPTeam? Just wondering.

doh, search again...

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon's girlfriend (just friend at the time of the picture).
I don't know why I know this. I mean, I know ED told us several months ago, but I shouldn't be remembering such unimportant and intimate details. I feel like a stalker. :ph34r:

Ah! Okay. I knew there was a logical connection somewhere. Also, I cant tell what game she's playing. Kinda strange Pandora trivia now that I think about it.

For some reason I can't access the website right now, but I always thought the game was bust-a-move

Long hair - check
CargoPants - check
Bad shaving habits/beard - check
6 pc's for 3 people in da house - check
Pandora on pre-order - check

Hum, I feel like a 100% geek now.

Polossatik said:
CargoPants - check

CargoPants aren't geek unless you have some electronic things that have been hacked to run linux in the pockets!

KodeIn said:
Polossatik said:
CargoPants - check

CargoPants aren't geek unless you have some electronic things that have been hacked to run linux in the pockets!

hum, ducttape can also do the trick...

KodeIn said:
Polossatik said:
CargoPants - check

Nokia N800 - check

Polossatik said:
Nokia N800 - check
Off Topic:

Can you give me some advice, which battery to buy? I need a new one and TMO is full of N900, so it's not easy to find info. Are there any higher capacity batteries available somewhere that work, or should I get a stock BP-5L?

mali said:
Polossatik said:
Nokia N800 - check
Off Topic:

Can you give me some advice, which battery to buy? I need a new one and TMO is full of N900, so it's not easy to find info. Are there any higher capacity batteries available somewhere that work, or should I get a stock BP-5L?

I've seen good comments on TMO/ITT about Mugen battery's , they have one for N800 http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/nokia/nokia-n800.html
Personally I just bit the $$ bullet and got me a real nokia one in a retail, I'm fed up with those cheap ebay battery's - even if they cost next to nothing.

mali said:
Polossatik said:
Nokia N800 - check
Off Topic:

Here is the battery I recently purchased for my nokia n800:
Mugen Power 1800mAh Extended Battery For Nokia N770, 7700, 7710, 9500, E61, E62, N92, N800
http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/

I've got it for $ 25.60 after a small Discount (5OFF2010). It's definitely a bit pricey however that's the only good battery I found.
I have ordered cheap one on ebay two time and they weren't any good:
-Lighter than original battery
-Capacity was clearly lower than claimed
-Plastic casing was poor (it can come apart quite easily if you switch battery from time to time)

If you can source original nokia battery for less it might be a better deal but I personally haven't been able to find anything.

^ Btw, what is the capacity of the original battery? Original Nokia BP-5L are available as 1300mAh and 1500mAh. I found one 1500mAh for 18.50 Euros incl. German Vat, which I don't have to pay as a company, so it would be 14.99 Euros and the Mugen 1800mAh is 19.98 Euros without Vat.

Elwing said:
KodeIn said:
Polossatik said:
CargoPants - check

hum, ducttape can also do the trick...

I have run linux on some weird and wonderful things, but two platforms elude me. Curiously enough, I have a 486 laptop that has so far refused to run linux (no linux drivers, though Win98 runs just lovely on it). The other is Duct Tape. Anyone know which distro runs best on that?

D.

I think the original is supposed to be 1500, I got a 1500mAh BP-5L and did see an improved battery life, but that was most likely due the fact it was a new one :)

Back