So ED did you manage to get a vacation this year.

Well, a bit, yeah. Early July I was in Turkey for a week, but replying to mails using my Pandora, so was working a bit as well :D

Well, maybe sometime after the successor is released... I doubt though I could go on vacation for a longer time than 2 weeks. It would get boring :)

This is as good a place as any to say that if you (ED), for any reason, should end up in Copenhagen or even Malmö (Sweden), then by all means give a shout out so that I can pop round and buy you a $BEVERAGE.

You know, that you need to register to get your grass at a coffeeshop by now?

But a Meeting in Amsterdam could be interesting.

You own a bar but not a coffee shop? forshame

A friend of mine owns a coffeeshop. Too much hassle for me, and too little beer. But you're welcome to pass out there.:)

You know, that you need to register to get your grass at a coffeeshop by now?

But a Meeting in Amsterdam could be interesting.
Not in Amsterdam yet. Not sure if its happening at all.

Don't smoke myself. Get nothing done ever if I do.

I'm all for a dutch meet-up. But not sure how many people are able to come if there would be such a thing.

If ED is interested we should arrange something.

Also a good thing ED got some vacation. He should get all the vacation he needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
A meet up in Amsterdam would be very cool, or if anyone is free on the weekend of 12th - 13th October the Play Expo looks like it could be fun. The replay section was awesome last year, approx 100 classic arcade cabs + loads of pin tables all on free play + loads of retro computers + consoles.

Back