Snes4all?

onionfrog

Sir Cheapass Gamer
Website
Visit site
Today, i will compile first prototype of SNES4ALL under Dreamcast!!!!
A new project of SuperNintendo emulator for Dreamcast and GPX2 by Fox68k, Franxis and me.
It's a remix of last snes9x and snes9x Zaurus port (SDL video). Also, i convert Unix ioctl audio to SDL audio. Now, it's compile under Windows and GNU/Linux.

Heres the link from the topic i found out about it in, which contain a link to the actual post made by the devs... :lol:
http://www.dcemulation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=71567

Hey man, if Franxis is working on it, I'm sure it'll be quality.. Unless its not the same Franxis from here... But i think it is.... Andyway, I'm looking forward to the possibility of this... :D

:lol: bahhh, the secret has been short timed... xD

Yes, i will work with Chui and Fox68k to get a SNES4ALL working Ok on GP32, GP2x, Dreamcast, Windows and Linux.

I started some time ago studying Snes9x/SDL for Zaurus, and i told Chui it would be very easy to work with his SDL toolchain. He liked the idea a lot, and before i had time to get something (also i released last mame gp32 versions), he had the program compiled ok in Windows and Linux. Changes for Dreamcast, GP32 and GP2X will be too small. When he has something functional for all platforms, i think i will start to study the code and possible optimizations. :p

Regards. :rolleyes:

Esn posted on Sep 15 2005 at 10:13 PM said:
Are you guys planning on using any code from Yoyo's emulator?

Probably i will use something, there is some code in asm that could be used, of course. But i don't know for sure yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
most snes emulators also use .srm savestates, they are standart, osnes9x (ljz at gp32) generates them at least.

what about neo4all? a future project?

Chui will work on Neo4All for GP2X with his devboard. It's posible that we have a Neo4All at GP2X release. :)

Chui is the best :) Hi, my jedi master ;)

Vimacs posted on Sep 15 2005 at 09:32 PM said:
it is he same :)and he is also considering neo4all for gp2x :)
OMGFAPFAPFAP!
junker posted on Sep 16 2005 at 05:17 PM said:
neo4all is an mvs neo emulator, right???
good news :D
Nope, If it's the DC version it's CD i do believe but, You never know.....

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoCD rocks. Some of you might want to visit some PSP newsgroups... They've been posting NeoCD games there. Ahem. Nuff said. ;)

Back