Snes Game Doesnt Work?

ZXC3CD

Still Fresh
How can I get the snes game Kirby Superstar to work? If it is not supported, will it be possible to support later on?

Also, will PSX, Gameboy Color with good sound, and Gameboy Advance be able to play full speed?

ZXC3CD said:
How can I get the snes game Kirby Superstar to work? If it is not supported, will it be possible to support later on?

Also, will PSX, Gameboy Color with good sound, and Gameboy Advance be able to play full speed?

PSX is a HUGE maybe, and I doubt it.

Gameboy/GBC with good sound might be possible if the super lemonboy mystery is solved.

Gameboy advance, as far as I know, runs full speed for most games. which cares are you talking about?

Also, Kirby superstar/kirby's fun pak, along with Super mario RPG and kirby's dream land 3, were all games that used The super accelerator chip, which the emulator doesn't support, I'm assuming. I tried all 3 versions of the game, and none of them work. I think you're out of luck. =[

Last edited by a moderator:
b1ueskycomp1ex said:
ZXC3CD said:

PSX is a HUGE maybe, and I doubt it.

Gameboy/GBC with good sound might be possible if the super lemonboy mystery is solved.

Gameboy advance, as far as I know, runs full speed for most games. which cares are you talking about?

Also, Kirby superstar/kirby's fun pak, along with Super mario RPG and kirby's dream land 3, were all games that used The super accelerator chip, which the emulator doesn't support, I'm assuming. I tried all 3 versions of the game, and none of them work. I think you're out of luck. =[
Didn't try the Gameboy Advance emulator yet, assumed the performance wouldn't be good after playing games on lemonboy.

What are the chances of the Super Nintendo emulator supporting this chip? From what I remember, the emulator for the PSP supported games with this chip, early in development. (When I still used the first version psp)

yeah all games seems to work on psp on last modded snes version, however, the wiz is faster for all games i tried ( f-zero, mariokart, chrono trigger, final fantasy 3...

each time i play a snes game i hesitate to play it with my wiz or psp ? lol

I'd be willing to bet that the developers will find a way to incorporate the chip support into the SNES emulator once the Wiz has revealed its full potential and allow developers to see more clearly what it can do. The Wiz is still quite new, remember. ;)

ZXC3CD said:
Didn't try the Gameboy Advance emulator yet, assumed the performance wouldn't be good after playing games on lemonboy.

What are the chances of the Super Nintendo emulator supporting this chip? From what I remember, the emulator for the PSP supported games with this chip, early in development. (When I still used the first version psp)

GPSP runs most games at full speed, depending on the game and your current clock speed. For example, I can clock all the way down to 300Mhz, and Pokemon Emerald still works just fine.

Back