Smc Storage

Antiriad

Website
Visit site
just wondering, you know you sometimes get plastic cases which have a snap lid to open them, would it be ok to put two SMC's inside instead of the one?

So, you'd have them facing opposite directions, right? Wouldn't one of the gold plates be facing the side with the little pegs sticking up to slightly levetate (sp?) the SMC?

sam fisher posted on May 1 2004 at 08:05 PM said:
I accidently put my card in the wrong way a few days ago and the gold plate is scratched!!!! :eek:
But it works fine :rolleyes:
over time the gold plates get scratched anyway, from the contacts inside the gp32. I really don't think it would do any harm even if two smcs' gold plates touched. They require power to do anything, so there would be no movement of electricity at all. I wonder how immune they are to static electricity though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Antiriad posted on May 1 2004 at 07:15 PM said:
just wondering, you know you sometimes get plastic cases which have a snap lid to open them, would it be ok to put two SMC's inside instead of the one?
Two? You can fit four in them!

diablo2 posted on May 1 2004 at 08:53 PM said:
we should make the world record
23 in one case!!!
no offence but thats a horrible horrible idea.

EDIT: Sorry, I feel bad now. Diablo 2. Want some free items in diablo 2. I dont have that much but what you lookin for?

Would magnetism affect the smc's or the gp32 as all day my brother has been trying to through geomag at my gp32 and smc's! :blink:
But I was stealthy like a ninja!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:
P.S. Just got round to watching kill bill!!!!!
More gore than I've ever seen in any film!!!!!!
Well maybe not more than starship troopers.
Anyway gbax 2004 tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Folder has been made on hard drive ready!!!!!

Back