Website
Visit site
http://www.btinternet.com/%7Ewaystation/gpcin.html
tells me to "Highlight XviD and hit the configure button."
xvidcod.gif

but i dont have it, i just have these

Problem.jpg

any ideas

Awhile back u said Xvid is better and besides it is because that guide use's it. ;) I know cause I just used it to encode a naruto episode. :p sooooo... Xvid IS better I think.

For the last time : Divx and Xvid have a similar quality.

First encode a video in Xvid, then look at his video bitrate and make the same one but in Divx with THE SAME VIDEO BITRATE and you'll have the same quality.

But XVID is limited in his use because if you don't encode in 320x176, 320x224 or 320x240 you'll have some green traces on the screen (it's true, check it yourself). ;)

Definitely (and I know what I say) Divx is more convenient and as good about quality as Xvid. ;)

Drumaster posted on Dec 2 2004 at 12:33 PM said:

First encode a video in Xvid, then look at his video bitrate and make the same one but in Divx with THE SAME VIDEO BITRATE and you'll have the same quality.

But XVID is limited in his use because if you don't encode in 320x176, 320x224 or 320x240 you'll have some green traces on the screen (it's true, check it yourself). ;)

Definitely (and I know what I say) Divx is more convenient and as good about quality as Xvid. ;)
nope no green :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: *cough* drumaster :ph34r: is loony *cough* :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Dec 6 2004 at 05:40 PM said:
Drumaster posted on Dec 2 2004 at 12:33 PM said:

nope no green :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: *cough* drumaster :ph34r: is loony *cough* :rolleyes:
In which resolution did you encode funny guy? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Using the same website I've finally managed to get movies on my GP32, the only problem is when using VirtualDub the movies are only ever 3 and a half minutes long - maximum.

I've tried entering a larger file size on the Xvid configuration page but the result is still the same.

I'd like to be able to put Naruto episodes on there without having to break them up into 6 segments.

The error message VDub gives is something like "error-code -100" or something like that, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back