* Format SMC
* Multi-language
Graphisms are made by Falken80 :)

Informations(s):
http://www.slubman.linux-fan.com/gp32

Scren capture(s):
slubfw.gif

Download(s):
* SlubCMDr: Full menu as a simple program (here)

* Launcher: Firmware game launcher(here)

* Explorer: Firmware file manger (here)

* Beta: firmware beta (here)

Warning:
If you are testing the firmware (SlubCMDr.fxe) with GpBios, put boot.bin or boot.fxe into the SMC root directeory otherwise you will have an infinite loop af launch , because i also lauch boot.fxe on startup :(
You can also bypas this by pressing the stick after GpBios splash screen ;)
New: Add an option to bypass boot.fxe launch so no matter anymore with GpBios

hey, the explorer is cool.. but i hope you make also an english version (btw what about other translations? i would give you the worlds for a german).
also i have a little request.. a file viewer.. more a text viewer. perhaps also editor in the futre.. shouldnt be to hard, perhaps with a nice onscreenkeyboard.
so that you can load every text file.

The explorer in french is just a mistake, i'll put the english version online tonight :)

i think a link to another gp32 through rf.. file transfer? slow but should work...

For rapidity don't know yet if it will be fast, but it's something i always want on my gp :D

Da Fixer posted on Mar 3 2004 at 11:11 AM said:
very cool but what is RF-Link?
RF Link, Radio Frequensy Link

It links 2 GP32s together and transfers data over radio frequencies. Mainly for playing 2player games like a fighting game or so

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice if it had an image viewer (that can view animated gifs) and mp3/ogg player...

Would be nice if it had an image viewer (that can view animated gifs) and mp3/ogg player...

That would kick ass, maybe he could put the source of yogg into this as well as that image view 0.3 thing.

It links 2 GP32s together and transfers data over radio frequencies. Mainly for playing 2player games like a fighting game or so

Yes, but what does it do? Is it a generic RF function that just makes them communicate and then do nothing?

You will be able to exchange files thought rf-links

I'm not plan ti implement Image viewers, Music player in the firmware ( i found most interresting to got them on a SMC :))

The release will be delayed, because i rewrite all the program :huh:

Maybe add in http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=8146 and let it launch and listen in the background? This would seriously rock as it is much quicker and easier to use than PCLink.
...and if you default boot to this firmware, you could finally use your GP32 as USB-Storage, because all you would have to do to make it work would be to switch it on.

Oh and I'd like exchangeable backgrounds, if it is somehow managable to create something that is quick enough.

...and as stated before, a mediaplayer would kickass. (bmp,jpg,png,mp3)

Yeah built in media viewer maybe get whats his names new mp3 player ??!?!?! that would be great as soon it will have an equaliser ! then just a jpeg viewer / txt file viewer etc... All these would be very cool. Squidge's gpdrive is a necesity

Enslaved posted on Mar 4 2004 at 11:10 PM said:

Yes, but what does it do? Is it a generic RF function that just makes them communicate and then do nothing?
you asked a question on the quote that answered it? lol
Transferig data and such IS the function of the gp32 RF link

*I've said that there won't be any image viewer, music player in the firmware :(
*GpDirve "insted of"/with pc-link, it's good idea, will think about that for the 2nd release :unsure:
*Changing backgound is not allowed, and will not be because with windows you can't see lot of thing in he background :p

Back