Size Does Matter!

Mr. Anderson

GP2x USER
Website
Visit site
comparison1ib.jpg

-pic taken from "big boss" from the gp2x.de forum.

I thought this is pretty shocking :blink:

-also if you think about the matter of fact, that the gp2x can emulate both handhelds quite well allready ^^

That image showed up on THESE forums about a week ago, you just didn't notice it. ;P

Size doesn't matter tho' The Nomad plays the games its meant to great. It was better than the GB by far, but because people thought that Smaller was better, it crashed and burned.

But yes, it is great that the GP2X can play those games.

I think the nomad crashed because it was released at the end of the 16-bit era. While the gameboy had plenty of games still being developed, people knew that the nomad wasnt going to see any new titles. While there is an awesome existing library, most people like seeing new releases. (I remember thinking that when i was a kid, though my tastes have changed now).

Actually, i almost bought a Nomad until i tried Reesys DrMD. WOW, he is gonna get some of my would-be nomad money as soon as i can afford to donate.

DijiTao posted on Dec 15 2005 at 11:26 PM said:
now if only DrMD supported six buttons like the nomad does :)

As far as I remember, Reesy said, that he will implement a six button pad emulation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiest posted on Dec 15 2005 at 04:35 PM said:
DijiTao posted on Dec 15 2005 at 11:26 PM said:
now if only DrMD supported six buttons like the nomad does :)

As far as I remember, Reesy said, that he will implement a six button pad emulation.

:eek:

* Soils trousers *

I shall tone down my subtle campaign of whining about if that's the case :)

carlgeorge posted on Dec 15 2005 at 09:32 PM said:
The picture should have had a MK1 Atari Lynx too, that would make the GP2x look small.

The Lynx I is twice the size of an GP2x :D

20.JPG

-also if you think about the matter of fact, that the gp2x can emulate both handhelds quite well allready ^^

What emu is there for game gear (havent caught up on all the stuff yet :p)

Isnt DrMd for genesis?

EDIT:Nevermind...its SMS Plus right (that emulates game gear on the 2x)

ya...i knew that...i just didnt realize that there was an SMS/GG emu (i was asking about what emulated gamegear)

Back