Signed Pandora Board

Tellurium

Still Fresh
So I posted a few days ago about trying to find a cheap Pandora and I decided to search on ebay. Then I saw this http://www.ebay.com/itm/290784366785?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619 Apparently it is one of the PCB boards signed by evil dragon but I thought the price was too good to be true. I asked the seller if it was a functioning board or just a dummy board that was signed and he said he didn't know. If it works I was thinking I could buy it then purchase all of the rest of the parts for the case and assemble it myself. Even if it isn't functional though, I still am interested because at least I will have a piece of a Pandora to tide me over until I can actually purchase one. Just thought it was interesting.

This doesn't even look populated. I think it is one of the bare boards, that you could win at come compo.

Edit: But I am sure ED can tell you more.

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn't even look populated. I think it is one of the bare boards, that you could win at come compo.

Edit: But I am sure ED can tell you more.

I see. I didn't even notice that it wasn't populated.... haha. I see why it is so cheap now. I'll pm ED.

Thanks ED. That is what the seller just told me but I still want to get my hands on it. It would be a great collectible. I might be purchasing a rebirth pandora for my birthday so be ready. ;-)

Back