Should I Get A SMC

Get a 128MB SMC or not?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Mabye... I dunno.... I'm not so sure.... AHHHHH!!! The suspense is killing me!!!! I want to know whi

• Total voters

rcx21000

Website
Visit site
Hmmmm

I only have a puny 64MB SMC right now, and I'm going to mess up (*ahem* fix) someone's computer tommorow. I'm prolly going to make enough money for a new SMC (128MB). Should I get it??

Josquius posted on May 12 2004 at 09:02 PM said:
One 128 is enough for me...I suppose if you use it fully as a mp3 player more then one could be good though most of the time just the one.
Yeh i got 2, one for mp3's as i tend to use all of the 128mb on music alone, and one for games!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ernest posted on May 12 2004 at 09:07 PM said:
Josquius posted on May 12 2004 at 09:02 PM said:
One 128 is enough for me...I suppose if you use it fully as a mp3 player more then one could be good though most of the time just the one.
Yeh i got 2, one for mp3's as i tend to use all of the 128mb on music alone, and one for games!
That's my plan when I get mine >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Definetly get one. I don't know how anyone can live with themself with a less than 128mb SMC.

Have 5 SMC's right now. A Nes and Homebrew, A Snes, a Genesis/Pcengine and two GPCinima SMC's. I can't see myself ever living with just a 64. B)

I voted no.

Just because, well, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. :)

Of course you should get another SMC, even if you had a 128 MB one, its still a good idea to have a couple, so you are not constantly juggling games back and forth for room. You could fill up a 128 MB with doom and BOR alone.

I'm probably going to use the 64MB for games/emus (just about what I use it for now), and 128MB for movies/big games (alternating).

Sounds like the best idea to me, also a quick question do you find you have to constantly juggle files with ur 64mb SMC or have u not filled it up, i mean i presume u have just wondering?

i voted no because it was a silly question... YAY someone else did too! hehehe :p

edit: scrolled up... i bet akuma no houton's gonna feel stupid when he finds out we've got something in common :p

I have 3 128 SMCards... One has KOF, BOR and Blood Cross one has emus and the rest gets thrown around on the other card which is quickly filling up with games and ports. Now I need another one for divx and mp3 :(

I got free shipping off Amazon.de

Estimated time to leave warehouse: 24 hours
Estimated shipping time: 1-3 days
Estimated arrival time 17-18May

Real arrival 15May (today) :blink: The whole thing took <24 hours w/ free shipping :p

GpCine (bought version) + Lion King 1 1/2 (only DVD I own, and bro/sis/mom too nosy about what I have on my GP32 to safely get "illegal" stuff) :p

Nope.

No movies, music, CD burning, illegal ROMs, or anything. Not that she would know that it is illegal, but this would happen (or I am scared that it will):

1. Bro sees it
2. Bro tells friends
3. Bro or friends get a GP32, or want to find out how to see the illegal stuff (they don't know that it is) on their computers
4. I tell them
5. They tell other people
6. Eventually someone finds out that knows it's illegal and is 100% against it
7. They tell my mom
8. I get in trouble

But putting the Lion King 1 1/2 on my GP32 is prolly illegal, too cuz it isn't "fair use" (according to the law) or something, but I'm sure that my mom would think that it was fair, too if she found out that it was illegal :D

Back