Release Seven Kingdoms Ancient Adversaries on the repo..

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
Just pushed this port to the repo for people to try out..

This game is kind of like a RTS version of Civilization.. Honestly I haven't played it much, It seems to be running good at 600mhz.. Touchscreen and Nub/External Mouse supported thanks to Notaz's improved SDL. I've tested it with Hotfix 7 Beta 1 and on my new spiffy 512meg Pandora with SuperZaxxon Beta 3 with the new kernel.

You need the data files.. which has been released to GPL licence in 2007 and can be obtained from the Sourceforge page. Just need to extract it to the appdata/7kaa/ folder. The music files were the only thing that wasn't released to GPL.. If you want the original music you can purchase this game from GOG.com for $5.99.

Let me know of any issues.

Thanks

Edit:

Here is a tutorial video on how to play the game.. I may need to actually watch this myself..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf_L5_CUto4

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the port, I play it from time to time with some friends. You can get into interesting situations although the game's rules itself are quite simple, stuff good rts (games) are made off :)

Ah cool, I was basically combing through sourceforge for potentially good games that weren't ported yet and stumbled on it..

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember this game, though I never played the expansion. I remember I used to spend all of my time killing frythrans and then got really annoyes when my people started dissenting (and you can only bribe them with frythan gold for so long.).

Back