Selling Pandora Classic [SOLD]

John D.

It’s been a great run, but I’ve not really used my Pandora for a few years, and it deserves a good home.

It is the “classic” version:

Defaults to 600MHz, but is perfectly stable at 1000MHz!

256 MB RAM.

512 MB NAND.

WiFi works.

The case has some cracking, but the screen hinge is strong.

Never had any problems with LCD cable, etc.

The left nub has never worked properly (but I never needed it); and the charger is a bit loose – the connection to the Pandora is not loose, but the cable is a two-piece unit, so it is loose to itself (you can see the rubberband I’m using in the picture). Charger works fine now.

The battery is too old, and does not work, so you will need to get a new one (will not ship it). With the charger working, I charged the unit all night, and the battery charges just fine. Used the Pandora for several hours today with no problem.

I’ve updated to the latest firmware – v1.76.

The stylus works, and fits snugly in the receiver.

Also including two 8GB SD cards (you can see in the picture).

Including the original shipping receipt from UK – cool for nostalgia! :)

I am willing to ship to anywhere in the world you happen to be.

Asking $150 USD, which will include shipping.

EDITED 03 JAN: see notes above.

IMG_20180102_105603140.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds like a very reasonable offer, even sans battery. Is this one of the mythical units that works with no battery in place, purely powered by the charger, by the way?

I didn't know they were mythical, but yes! It works perfectly without the battery. Here's a pic of running on only the power suppy -- which, by the way, works perfectly well now (it seemed to have failed me completely, so i opened it up, found a weak solder point, fixed it, and now stays powered without a stupid rubberband).

IMG_20180102_220453275.jpg

Back