Sd2snes

Foxgod

Hola Ed,

I noticed you will get those in stock sometimes in 2012, do you have any idea when they might come, and if you will have them in stock right away?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting more every few weeks, but those are sent out right away because I got more preorders than I get units right now (the production can't keep up with the demand).

I hope production has sped up until GamesCom. The quickest way currently to get one is to preorder.

I'm getting more every few weeks, but those are sent out right away because I got more preorders than I get units right now (the production can't keep up with the demand).

I hope production has sped up until GamesCom. The quickest way currently to get one is to preorder.

What is the average delivery rate currently, aka, if i pre order now, how long til one gets shipped?

Hard to tell. Besides the production rate that is too low right now, shipping from Ukraine (that's where they come from) to Germany also is pretty random, it takes between 1 and 6 weeks (usually 2 - 3).

So I guess the waiting time right now is at least 4 - 5 weeks.

Tnx for the answer, i dont need it directly yet, gonna buy a snes first, but il grab it from your shop for soon.

Decided to place the order anyway, i am orderer Frankie Vos.

Looking forward to it :)

Gaming on the road on the pandora, and a snes at home that nobody in 1990 would ever imagine to exist :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back