Screwed image

GiG

The mighty penguin cat
Website
www.webalice.it
Playing fSMS I noticed that often happens that the screen goes mad for 1-2 seconds and then the image appears splitted in 4 parts, the bottom-right is on the top-left, the top-right on the bottom-left etc...
Yesterday evening it happened while playing DooM: WHAT'S THE MATTER?!
Did you experience the same problem? I hope this is a problem of a library or something similar.

I played a lot of emus and games, but this happened only on fSMS32 (very often) and in DooM (only once).

In fSMS32, if I enter the options and then exit, the screen returns ok.

sorry this is probobly a newb question lol

What emulator is fsms32 ???? what console dus it emulate??

I got that problem once in Doom (4 Screens :D) I thought my GP32 went dodgy... B)

I experienced the same thing on Frodo64 (I told YaK at the time it made Revenge of the Mutant Camels a lot trippier and a whole new bowl of fun or something like that!), as well as umpteen other emulators. I think GP Engine, one of the NES emulators...PlusIVe...

The problem is either hardware or a library that all the programs use. Actually, it could be a combination of both. Perhaps certain things trigger it?

Yea I thought I might have been the only one as well.. I was just playing Doom (Got quite far as well) and Flick I got 4 Screens hehe so I saved and restarted GP32... I realy need a 128MB SMC :**(

Back