screen problem

DemonStar55

chai chai chai chai chai chai chai chai chai chai
Website
demonstar55.phpnet.us
well some times when Im playing the screen "moves". so the top is on the bottem and the bottem is on the topand the rights on the left and the lefts on the right...

Its very confusing it usaly only happens when Im playing doom(I have the newest, I think)

It happened once w/ an emu. but it always happens in doom

That's a common problem in some emulators, like OpenSnes9x and fSMS32. In the emulators, you just have to go to the menu to fix the glitch, I don't know about Doom.

It happened in another emu but it always happens in doom so I have to save and reset my GP32 cuz its soo annoying. At first I thought my GP32 got fucked up but It wasnt.

This is a VERY well known hardware 'bug' with the GP32.
It pop's up in lot's of emulators and gpDoom now and again but the fixes are not very easy to code (as I understand it). It is very easy to cause it in code, just not easy to fix it ;).

This happened to me a few times but dosent happen anymore.Try playing at different clock speeds.Also now I think about it I think it only ever happened to me when using the origional doom wad try doomII ,ultimate doom or the free total conversions discussed elswhere on this site and see if it still happens.

Back