Schizophrenia

foxblock

Asleep
Ziz and I will be working on a game for the RIOTdigital homebrew competition.

It will be called "Schizophrenia".

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Foxblock and Ziz are the same person and this Schizophrenia malarkey is just his attempt to get around the team rule so he can work with himselves. :p

I'm in two minds to report this. Boom boom!

oh calm down!

Now some infos about the game, let's see... well there is that bit from the Google Code page

A puzzle-platformer game about logic, perception, WW2, cloning, quantum mechanics, philosophy, cats with hats, beautiful women, ethics, Sweden, trains, burning snow-helicopters, failing hard drives and a small boy trying to figure it out.
That obviously is not what the game is about.

A puzzle-platformer game about logic, perception, WW2, cloning, quantum mechanics, philosophy, cats with hats, beautiful women, ethics, Sweden, trains, burning snow-helicopters, failing hard drives and a small boy trying to figure it out.
OMG, That sounds fantastic!!!

That obviously is not what the game is about.
NOOOOooo....... :(

Seriously though, looking forward to (more) info/screens :p

We got something for you :wub:

I suck at drawing concept art, but as you requested some here is some. (clicky click for more pixels)

What does it show? It obviously is a scientist, but is he friendly? Is he a foe? Is he the villain? Is he the player?

For all I know is that... oh look out what does the button do he is pressing? :eek:

I will let you do the guessing.

Farewell for now, oh and btw, we are not completely full of lies (I am not), at least two of those things mentioned earlier might or might not be true.

I will let you do the guessing.

looks like hes giving me the finger :eek:

He is most certainly not, but thanks for the comment anyway

He is now.

TOZPs.png

Woah, we already have fan-art before the game is released, keep it coming, I am so excited! :eek:

Back