Sad To Say Im Selling My F200

Must of been hard to make the decision to get rid of your GP2X-F200. I normally pick mine up once a fortnight but can't bear to part with it. Saying that I have a Sinclair ZX Spectrum + and a Sega Megadrive that I don't want to be parted by. The Spectrum have been in the attic for about 4 years since last being played. Maybe I'm just a technology horder. :blush:

Tag5 said:
Must of been hard to make the decision to get rid of your GP2X-F200. I normally pick mine up once a fortnight but can't bear to part with it. Saying that I have a Sinclair ZX Spectrum + and a Sega Megadrive that I don't want to be parted by. The Spectrum have been in the attic for about 4 years since last being played. Maybe I'm just a technology horder. :blush:
Yeh Its a couple of things really, I got my iphone and I quite like puzzle type games, so its dead easy to grab it on the train and play for 10 minutes, and I already have my phone with me.. Also one of the reasons I got it was to play Amiga games and I never completely got on with that particular emulator

Last edited by a moderator:
Back