S.O.S (GP32 Yes or NO)

ZeusMobCI

Still Fresh
:D Hi everyone i am considering the possibility of buyng a GP32 so could you guys help me out here with a few questions?
1-Should i wait for the European Launch? (March 2004 i think)
2-I think that when we get the GP32 Console we have to make a Online Registration for it to work (is it correct?) so if the english page of the GamePark Official site is down (as is in this moment), it means we can´t make the registration?
3 - I have 1000 Mame Roms will they work whith the mame emulator for GP32( is this emulator out now?)
4 - Is there an AC adapter to conect the Gp32 to Electricity?
5 - Is the GP32 Worth the investement?
6 - If i Buy one Should i buy the Front Lid One or the Normal?
If anyone Answers this questions it would be very helpfull,
Thanks (Im from Portugal so sorry for the missplels) :rolleyes:

Search for your answers. It will only take a bit of time. No one can make the choice for you. Decide yourself. RESEARCH.

TY

-Matt

:D Hi everyone i am considering the possibility of buyng a GP32 so could you guys help me out here with a few questions?
http://faq.gp32emu.com/

I don't know if Virgin will be releasing them in Portugal too (they are releasing GP32 in Spain) but no, probably just get one from GBAX. www.gbax.com

2-I think that when we get the GP32 Console we have to make a Online Registration for it to work (is it correct?) so if the english page of the GamePark Official site is down (as is in this moment), it means we can´t make the registration?
No. You can register via IRC ( see http://faq.gp32emu.com/ ) and I think the english page is back now.

3 - I have 1000 Mame Roms will they work whith the mame emulator for GP32( is this emulator out now?)
No. There isn't a fully working MAME emulator I don't think.

Yes, but not an official one.

Yes.

Front Lid one.

ZeusMobCI posted on Dec 5 2003 at 07:41 PM said:
If anyone Answers this questions it would be very helpfull,
Thanks (Im from Portugal so sorry for the missplels) :rolleyes:
1. No. Just incase there isn't one...
2. Can register on IRC (I heard the Site was back up anyway), but the ones from GBAX are ready to use out of the box now.
3. Dont know yet. I think it depends..
4. Yes, them ones that you convert AC to DC and can witch voltages from 1.5V to about 9volt
5. YES
6. I got the Non Flu and its fine.. a FLU would be good cos at times the screen can be a little hard to see...

Last edited by a moderator:
taras posted on Dec 5 2003 at 08:28 PM said:
Front Lid one.
I take it you are talking about FLU, and not a "front lid version". I got all excited there thinking that i could get an external screen protector lid thingy..... but no :(

Last edited by a moderator:
well.. if you ask on the GP32 user boards.. i really think you'd get a biased answer. I love it and it was worth the money.. but that's me.

Answer to the FRONTLIT question:

BUY A FRONTLIT! I cannot imagine a life without one ;) My trips by train would be completely spoiled if I couldn´t see Mario jumping around.. so buy one with some light!

or you could make a Worm light for Non Flu one to see mario runnign around :D

OK thanks guys for the answers ,specially Taras , I problably going to buy the FLU version (not Front Lid One EHEH) from GBAX . Can´t wait to get my hands on one :D Cheers Everyone

Back