Ridge Racers Psp Menus

CABBAGES

Website
Visit site
my psp`s came today :D Anyone know where i could find a translation for the bits of the menus tha tare jap ? oh and for vampire chronicles too ?:D

yes it does. I got ds the other week there and when you compare the ds and psp the psp just takes the piss out of the ds. Im just tryin to figure out how to encode videos for it but cant get the conertor thing from the sony site for some reason :(

i know what you mean about the ds-psp thing, seeing mario 64 running was amazing, but seeing ridge racers on psp was unbelievable, i could never believe that a hand held would be that capable. ive got a ds for xmas with touch wario and mario but i'll pre order a uk psp.

Ive got a psp with ridge racers and vampire chronicles also got lumines dynasty warriors and minna no golf comin this week. and i have a ds with mario, asphalt assault or whatever its called :huh: and i have that touch wario thing coming this week too :D oh and i just ordered another battery for my psp :D

CABBAGES posted on Dec 21 2004 at 10:00 PM said:
yes it does. I got ds the other week there and when you compare the ds and psp the psp just takes the piss out of the ds. Im just tryin to figure out how to encode videos for it but cant get the conertor thing from the sony site for some reason :(

CUPC4KES posted on Dec 21 2004 at 10:17 PM said:
i know what you mean about the ds-psp thing, seeing mario 64 running was amazing, but seeing ridge racers on psp was unbelievable, i could never believe that a hand held would be that capable. ive got a ds for xmas with touch wario and mario but i'll pre order a uk psp.
i am gonna get both when its in english and they make a battery that lasts more than 3 hours for my journey. Oh nad fix the throwing star UMD problem. Oh an fix the over heating problem which will shorten the PSP's lif. So when they atleast fix 2 of those 3 i will get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently there is a problem with the square button not lining up with the connecter properly, making it unresponsive if not pressed in the right way.

Back