Retroarch back on playstore(updated)

the mupen 64 core is really quite good on this release. low audio latency and excellent v-sync can't say I've noticed quite this fluid gameplay in mupen64plus ae.

Auto savestate doesn't work on the mupen core for whatever reason. (manual SS works)

Don't like the new rom selection window as it's removed quite a bit of the screen for long file names, it does do word wrap so no big loss I guess.

there is talk about a way of adding/removing cores from retroarch. If they do it the way of scummvm with seperate play store entries for each add-on, hope exophase creates a drastic core (for $$ if needed) having a truely all-in-one emulator for every system would kick ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's open source, fuck'em

according to squarepusher they are already looking at ways of accomodating those that don't want the monolithic download (app+cores= 120+mb install) and to save bandwidth, playstore plug-ins would be the best answer

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the new mame cores like snesfan? is sh3 games and seibu spi games running ie Raiden Fighters,Viper phase 1, Mushihimesama,Deathsmiles and Espgaluda 2 working? my nexus is goosed jst now

Back