Retro gaming

vf10a

Still Fresh
Website
www.retro-station.com
Hello all. I am only just really starting to get into retro gaming (mainly thanks to the wonder that is gp32) and was wondering if you guys knew anywhere that sells retro stuff. I am mainly interested in 8 bit / 16 bit consoles and sega saturn stuff. Thanks a lot :D

PS I'm in the UK (for ordering and stuff)

www.telegames.co.uk

New retro systems stocked, but they are a bit pricey.

I bought a PC Engine from them.

There's also computer exchange (CEX?) and Raven games in London

Just checked telegames - loads of stuff but the prices are insane. £130 for a sega saturn. I got mine for £15. Cheers for the info though I will probably give in and use them anyway. ;)

hiya,

i have a lot of saturn stuff to sell - i sell through ebay and do not have the insane prices that telegames have. i have lots of boxed grey jap saturns, some white jap saturns and unboxed ones. lots of games.

let me know what your interested in and im sure i can sort you a good package out.

also have neo geo stuff

check out my feedback on ebay

http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/pixelvisiongames

cherio!

Gary

Also check fleamarkets, garage sales, second-hand stores and stuff like that. Sometimes you can get some decent things there for very low prices. Especially if you want nintendo or atari consoles.

Fleamarkets got me, amongst other things, a Vectrex with 7 games for 7 euro, a Videopac+ for 7 euro, a GX4000 for 10 euro, a Intellivision for 2 euro and a wireless Micro Genius for 15 euro. Also lots of games.

If money isn´t a problem and you are looking for the more exclusive stuff check out the Game Choice Club

Boot Markets are great as well

Picked up

Snes with Starwing, Fifa, Mario for about 9 quid, sold it for £30 on ebay!

Recently got a Saturn with 2 joypads, sega rally, virtual fighter, fighting vipers, tombraider for £15

oh, and on sunday i picked up 45 (yes, 45!) boxed amiga games for £3 (including sensi soccer)

all i need now is an amiga :eek:

Back