Retro-Gaming Question

Alperoot

Welcome! Welcome to Airstrip 17.
Just a quick question to you guys, is there a dungeon game from the 90's and the game starts with the sentence
"Welcome to the Dungeon"?

Thanks for your help!

There's an iOS and Android game going by that name. There's also a board/game game.

What format were you thinking your "dungeon game" was on?

There's an iOS and Android game going by that name. There's also a board/game game.

What format were you thinking your "dungeon game" was on?
Yeah, I noticed that too. This is probably not the answer, btw.
"Welcome to the dungeon of Drax... choose your warrior".
Wouldn't that be Barbarian 2? :)
Thanks! Gotta check it out!

There is a game I have been trying to find for years. It was an RPG from the very late 80s to early 90s, either for NES or SNES, and had a bit of an anime look. All I really remember is that, upon starting, there was a selection screen where you picked a handful of characters, and I think upon highlighting them I think it gave their class and stats. After choosing your characters they made a train that followed the first character.

I played this at a friend's house one time, and have wanted to play it again since then. People have tried to help me identify it a few times in the past, but none of the guesses seemed to be it. If anyone has questions that might help identify it I can try to answer them.

No. The character selection screen was set up like a grid, and I think there was a box or border around each character. The characters had a chibi look. You picked a handful of them right at the beginning, and I think they went into little boxes on the bottom of the screen. You had a train of characters as soon as you left the first building or whatever. The latest it would have been released in the US was 1992.

Back