Release [REPO] KeePassX - 2.0.2.3 - Update

Repository

Port of KeePassX password manager
Get it from here!

Hello.
I'm not sure that is the right place for my question. Isn't it? Move it, please. Sorry.

I've a first batch Pandora an I'm using Super Zaxxon 1.55 and Super Zaxxon 1.60 for testing.

My problem is, KeePassX doesn't start. The error-message in pndrun_keepassx.out:
./keepassx: error while loading shared libraries: libssp.so.0
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What I make wrong?
Thanks for help.

Greets,
Gismo

PS. Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand me.

My problem is, KeePassX doesn't start. The error-message in pndrun_keepassx.out:

Did it run on 1.6, or neither? I removed it because I didn't think it was required any more (it starts on my Pandora without being in the PND), but I'll put the libs back in and do another release
Thanks for letting me know

Did it run on 1.6, or neither?
KeePassX doesn't start on Super Zaxxon 1.55 and doesn't start on Super Zaxxon 1.60.

In both OS the error-message is the same.

I make an update with System -> Upgrade Pandora OS

no improvement

Last edited by a moderator:
KeePassX doesn't start on Super Zaxxon 1.55 and doesn't start on Super Zaxxon 1.60.

In both OS the error-message is the same.

I make an update with System -> Upgrade Pandora OS

no improvement
Okay, thanks. I'll get an update out a bit later today

Hello.

I'm not sure that is the right place for my question. Isn't it? Move it, please. Sorry.

I've a first batch Pandora an I'm using Super Zaxxon 1.55 and Super Zaxxon 1.60 for testing.

What I make wrong?

Thanks for help.

Greets,

Gismo

PS. Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand me.
Released an updated PND with the libs, give it a whirl and let me know if you get any problems.

KeePassX starts now but...

if I make a new database or open an existing database the program crashed.

I can't attach the file pndrun_keepassx.out on this post, I'm not permitted.

Here is my pndrun_keepassx.out

=======================================================================================
PND             : /media/portapps/pandora/desktop/keepassx.pnd
PND_FSTYPE      : Squashfs
APPDATADIR      : /media/portapps/pandora/appdata/keepassx
APPDD_FSTYPE    : vfat
PND_CPUSPEED    : <unset>
EXENAME         : ./keepassx
ARGUMENTS       : <unset>
=======================================================================================
[ START ]--- Mount the PND ----------
Mounting : mount -t squashfs -o ro "/dev/loop0" "/mnt/utmp/keepassx"
Mounting the Union FS : mount -t aufs -o exec,noplink,dirs="/media/portapps/pandora/appdata/keepassx=rw+nolwh":"/mnt/pnd/keepassx=rr" none "/mnt/utmp/keepassx"
[sUCCESS]--- Mount the PND ----------
[ START ]--- Starting the application ( ./keepassx  ) ----------
QGtkStyle was unable to detect the current GTK+ theme.
Qt: Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
FilePath::DataPath: can't find data dir
./keepassx: symbol lookup error: libgcrypt.so.11: undefined symbol: gpg_err_set_errno
[ FAILED]--- Starting the application ( ./keepassx  ) ----------
[ START ]--- Restoring the frame buffer status ----------
[sUCCESS]--- Restoring the frame buffer status ----------
[ START ]--- uMount the PND ----------
[ START ]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------
[sUCCESS]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------
auplink:plink.c:223: AUFS_CTL_PLINK_MAINT: Inappropriate ioctl for device
rmdir: failed to remove `/mnt/utmp/keepassx': Device or resource busy
[ START ]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------
[sUCCESS]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------
cleanup done
[sUCCESS]--- uMount the PND ----------
Return code is : 4

hmm.. my error is (does not start): pnd_run.sh: line 549: ./keepassx> is a directory.

hmm.. my error is (does not start): pnd_run.sh: line 549: ./keepassx> is a directory.
Try removing your appdata folder (or rename it, if you have your password files in there). I think that should fix that.

./keepassx: symbol lookup error: libgcrypt.so.11: undefined symbol: gpg_err_set_errno
Hmmm, need to check I copied the right libgcrypt file in. I'll check that tomorrow hopefully

Ok, got to the same error as gizmo's.

I also have this problem. I deleted the appdata folder and now it starts, but opening my database file makes it crash.

Okay, I think I had included the wrong libgcrypt. Can somebody give this a try and see if it works now? Thanks

nope. Same error.

[ START ]--- Starting the application ( ./keepassx  ) ----------
QGtkStyle was unable to detect the current GTK+ theme.
Qt: Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
FilePath::DataPath: can't find data dir
[ FAILED]--- Starting the application ( ./keepassx  ) ----------

hello pmprog,

I think all is fine.

I can start KeePassX, I can make a new database and I can make new entries in there. Also I can import a KeePassX format 1 database.

Thank you very much.

Greetings,

Gismo

Somehow Autotype doesn't seem to be working.

Any idea how to fix that?

I also didn't find a setting where I could change the standard global hotkey for autotype.

I don't use Autotype, but according to the features page it's currently "experimental", so I'm not sure if it will work.

It's possible that they've not yet added most of the settings.

Actually, now I've got a mono build working, I might try and get the original KeePass and see if I can get that working too

It's really weird, keepassx 0.4.x seems a lot more advanced than 2.0 alpha
Really? In all fairness, I rarely use any of the features, because I use the original KeePass on my desktop, and that's generally where I add new passwords, and only use KeePassX for looking up if I'm logging onto a site using the Pandora.
Does 0.4.3 still run on the more recent firmwares? Is it worth me seperating the two packages?

Back