Release ReMooD Gold - Vol. 1

S

StreaK

Features of ReMood / ReMood Gold:

The following features are unique to ReMooD in that no other known released source port implements.

- Personalized profiles - This allows multiple players to keep their own personalized settings in a single configuration.

- 4-player splitscreen - Up to 4 players may play on a single screen. [cooperative / deathmatch]

- Internationalization via Unicode - Language definitions may be loaded from WADs to translate ReMooD to another language.

- Control over monsters - Players may take control over monsters.

ReMooD Gold Vol.1 Contains:

- Pinochestein,

- PA,

- Hexen TC,

- HereticDoom,

- Ghostbusters,

- Elevator,

- AvP,

- Blood,

- Strain,

- Starwars,

- Q2,

- Chex Quest 1,

- Chex Quest 2

Download: 4th Floor Development

https://www.youtube.com/embed/JfAwjDumB3o?feature=oembed

Nice! I can't imagine 4 people gathering around a Pandora and play a deathmatch though :lol: (yeah I know, TV-cable)

But seriously: thanks a lot! Everything related to classic Doom will definately find its way to my Pandora (when I finaly get it) and the list of included TCs will probably give this port a permanent spot! :)

Is that Blood TC or ZBlood?

And does it support Strife?

Actually its BLUD888 aka Blood TC

I think STRIFE is not supported by ReMood

Last edited:
I have a folder with dozens of WAD files, can the program load up the entire directory automatically, or do I have to add WADs one by one?

Having to scroll through a large wall of posts and comments to hunt down your download links is not the nicest way for users to acquire your software.

thx for Remood! :)

Could you please make sure that the start menu link shows up in 'Games' and not in 'Other'? That's the case on xfce right now.. thx!

thx for Remood! :)

Could you please make sure that the start menu link shows up in 'Games' and not in 'Other'? That's the case on xfce right now.. thx!
Streak to fix this just make sure the following cats are used in the PXML.

cat:Game

subcat:ActionGame

Back