Release date, three point estimate

myNewUsername

Hi, first I must tell you how much I appreciate the work you and others (including community) has done to let me own a gaming gaming handheld with such great personality. and also for selling me the video cable I never got around to make myself. I am going to order the Pyra as soon as it is possible. sadly, constantly browsing this forum for hints of when that will be keeps me from doing stuff I also need to do.

I can see very well why you dont want to give an actual release date, but I propose that you give us a clue in form of a three point estimate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-point_estimation).

Provide the best case, most likely and worst case release date estimates. This way you promise nothing and the uncertainty is visible to all. Also, I can hopefully stop obesessing.

Anyways

wishing you good times

-Fredrik

Best: Tomorrow. ED got some serious help from Athene.

Most likely: 2 Months from now.

Worst: When the sun explodes, ED still hasn't delivered any Pyras, even though he was given immortality by Zeus as a reward for his excellent Pandora project and to have a chance to finish his project. Sadly, Hades also had his word to say.

(sorry)

Need to adjust my estimation on release date now I guess.

Back