Real Animal Crossing Thread

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
Ok since the last thread was basically a DS vs PSP thread, i figured i'd start a new one.

Has anybody here played this yet? If so, how do you like it, and how is the online play?

havent played it yet, but i admit it look addicting (well to a certain extent like all AC games ;) ). I hear its supposed to be good, but to be hinest i dont know. What cud be bad? all the AC games had their run, and all have the positives and negatives.

in conclushun, im gonna play this soon as im done being broke. aka after xmas ;)

Can someone fill me in on what you do in Animal Crossing? In the vids and pics it looks like a game for 5 year olds... :unsure:

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 6 2005 at 10:59 PM said:
havent played it yet, but i admit it look addicting (well to a certain extent like all AC games ;) ). I hear its supposed to be good, but to be hinest i dont know. What cud be bad? all the AC games had their run, and all have the positives and negatives.

in conclushun, im gonna play this soon as im done being broke. aka after xmas ;)

you should invest in spell check before animal crossing.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, Im a proud owner of the GCN versin and i must say that itt is a very fun and uniqe. I`ts kinda Like a mix between harvest moon & the GBA versions of the sims w/ nintendo's trademark touch of kiddy-ness

www.videogamesplus.ca shipped animal crossing and mario & luigi 2 on tuesday so i should get it soon, im going to keep them both till xmas though so ive got some good games to play.the online play is the main reason i want it, but i dunno if it will be as good as i thought. it uses the same method as mariokart, so only people who you swap friend codes with can come to your village. i was looking forward to pillaging fruit from strangers :p

I had the GC version for a month. Most repetaive game EVER! You go around going the same useless chores for everyone. Sisyphus rolling a boulder up a mountian is more entertaining.

Angel posted on Dec 6 2005 at 10:08 PM said:

no need to be a cock. 2 typos from fast typing, and conclushun was spelled wrong on purpose. Sorry if it offended you angel. Ill be sure to 'invest' in spell check before I buy the game.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 7 2005 at 08:00 PM said:

no need to be a cock. 2 typos from fast typing, and conclushun was spelled wrong on purpose. Sorry if it offended you angel. Ill be sure to 'invest' in spell check before I buy the game.
o_O! DCGM... buying a DS game... ?!?!?
I thought you were striving on the "Im not touching the thing anymore for the rest of my life" plea.

PSyMastR posted on Dec 10 2005 at 12:40 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 7 2005 at 08:00 PM said:

o_O! DCGM... buying a DS game... ?!?!?
I thought you were striving on the "Im not touching the thing anymore for the rest of my life" plea.

yea, the game got crappy reviews. its really really repetitive. So, yes, ill stick to that plea for now. Lets see when a hot zelda title come out, and that ill buy

Picked up "Animal Crossing" for the DS yesterday. I am having a good time running around selling and buying things. There are no hot spots that are local yet. So i am unable to try the wifi feature. I like the neat feature of the game running according to the clock and time of the year. I went around late last night knockin on doors at 2:00 am and everyone in the village wouldn't let me in and told me to go home and get some sleep. :D

Edit: This is the first time for me playing "Animal Crossing."

suprised that no one has posted any friend codes for this game yet, does anyone think it would be worth starting a new thread for people to put up their friend codes for animal crossing and mariokart?

I should pick this up soon, since I won't wait til the european release.
But I do want mario kart to.

which one should I get first ..hmm.. -_-

it depends what you want from a game, with mariokart i played for ages within a week, then not played it to much since but ive played animal crossing for about 30 minutes everyday for nearly two weeks.

Just got my copy of Animal Crossing. my friend code is 227695-099321 and the towns name is Tahiti and my characters name is chris. PM me if u add me to ur roster so i can add u.

Ok dont try and add that code cause it doesn't work cause its wrong. My right code is 3092-9968-5888. My name is chris and my town is called tahiti. Anyway, i have a question. One of the people in the town i have wants a fossil and cant find one so they ask me to help. so ive dug up a fossil but when i talk to the person it doesnt come up with an option to give it to him. Ive tried mailing it but it doesnt seem to change wat she says. anybody know wat to do?

yeah i had the same thing, cant think who it is that wanted it though, my friend code is 416672915921, my town is cupcake, im registered as gary. ganepark, im going to put your friend code in now.

Back