GP32 radio or tv module for gp32 (EXT. port)

as someone modded the wormlight, i think the radio works on similar system due to all it's components and stuff are on the radio, not on the GBA, ti even comes with headphones

only thing it would do is just have a radio attached to the bottom, drainging battery power :D

The EXT port PROBABLY doesn't have enough bandwidth for video in/out. Don't know about audio though.

Well there was a portable snes ages ago that had a TV out port on it. Its big and ugly but you techies might be able to figure something out...

I will look for the link although I saw this ages ago

Dean :eek:)

Well there was a portable snes ages ago that had a TV out port on it. Its big and ugly but you techies might be able to figure something out...

I will look for the link although I saw this ages ago

Dean :eek:)
I think your talking about this (how I found out about the GP32)

Last edited by a moderator:
well considering you can buy mini radios from the gadget shop which are smaller than your palm, with headphones - for £5 - can't see the point AT ALL on the gp....

i have one - fits in the gp case nicely - FM radio in the ears, games on the gp - no compromise that way :)

edit - TV OUT - now we're talking, that would be superb - same resolution etc.. would look good

Back