R-R-R-REMAKE!!

looks bloody good!

thread title is equally impressive btw

O.O

I am still playing the old one on a regular basis.

They may not be able to afford the licences for the titles from Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, ACDC etc...

but if we will be able to fill the game with these mp3s, this would be even more awesome.

I would upgrade my PC for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
EPIC! I played the original one to death on my SEGA.  :wub:

SNES is my favorite version and after playing for a bit yesterday I was like.... "Wonder if they ever did a remake/mod for this"

Found this and another game I need to try "red asphalt" or "rock n roll racing 2" in Europe. I haven't read anything good but ill be the judge of that.

Looking at the rrr3d blog/forum it looks like its going to be very mod friendly for custom racetracks, I didn't see anything about audio but since lots and lots of games have that feature that also focuses some around background music (GTA, APB among many others) I would say that its a natural feature that should be included.

System requirements don't look over the top either but I agree it would almost be worth upgrading for.

Nice one, finished the original a few times on SNES, fun times with 2 players!

Nice, wish would be on Kickstarter though as I have an account there already

Nice, wish would be on Kickstarter though as I have an account there already
Kickstarter is a local business, useless to most of the planet (US and UK only so far). Indiegogo works internationally. The person who put up the project says they're in Russia.

Ah ok I didn't know KS was restricted at the moment.

I'll register with Indigogo then and pledge to this game, was hoping would run on KS too but now I know it wont.

This looks like what the "new" Death Rally should have been, instead of that utter crap.

Though the whole crowdsourcing a free game that they have no license for seems utterly bizarre...

the funding campaign looks disappointing so far, but at least they will get all that has been contributed unlike kickstarter, The goal is really just that, a goal, not a deadline that needs to be hit, so I wouldn't worry about them giving up hope / the project.

We're in the final hours though with less than 3 days left

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rock-n-roll-racing-3d

Don't wait to be a part of history... remade!

Looking good yeah.

Watching that little chase just made me want to load up the old Calling All Cars on the PS3, a very fun little multiplayer.

If the devs do still go ahead and complete this game, even though the Indiegogo campaign didn't reach goals, they'd most likely still email those who backed it eh, so the people are informed that can purchase it anyway.

Looks like you've got your eye firmly on this one anyway so sure you'll let us know even if they don't :)

I want this one

Back